Piedmont Lake, in the hills of southeast Ohio, has a 10 hp motor limit, ensuring a peaceful boating experience, and great fishing for musky, saugeye, bass, panfish, and catfish. Piedmont Lake Marina and Campground offers everything a camper, boater, angler, or outdoors lover needs to enjoy one of Ohio’s “best kept secrets."
- Full hook-up campsites with 50-amp power
- Seasonal and transient docking.
- 2,270 acres of water
- 4,416 acres of land
- Maximum depth of 38 feet
- Shoreline length of 38 miles
- Hp motor limit of 10
- 2 public boat launch ramps
- Laundry facility
- Hunting is permitted in all non-restricted areas and regulated by the ODNR Division of Wildlife, District 4. For current catch reports, contact the Marina
- Eastern Ohio 4-H Extension Camp (Camp Piedmont) and Camp Presmont are located on the shores of Piedmont Lake
- Free WiFi