Piedmont Lake, in the hills of southeast Ohio, has a 9.9 hp motor limit, ensuring a peaceful boating experience, and great fishing for musky, saugeye, bass, panfish, and catfish. Piedmont Lake Marina and Campground offers everything a camper, boater, angler, or outdoors lover needs to enjoy one of Ohio’s “best kept secrets” Piedmont Lake.
- Full hook-up and electric only campsites on the water and in a serene, wooded valley. Stay for a few nights or the whole season. Click here to reserve your site.
- Seasonal and transient docking.
- Public launch ramp, and accessible courtesy dock.
- Motel and log cabin. The log cabin is fully outfitted with a queen-size bed, refrigerator, stove and microwave. A short walk from the marina, the motel rooms come with double beds, refrigerator and charcoal grill. Enjoy free boat dock space with both the cabin and motel rentals. Click here to make a reservation.
- Pontoon and fishing boat rentals.
- Boating and camping supplies, gifts, bait and tackle.
- Ethanol-free fuel sales.
- Wi Fi
- Boat repair and storage.